Miller's House is modern and spacious, with a fully-fitted kitchen, large lounge, two luxury double bedrooms and a twin-bedded room, perfect for families.
This beautiful cottage has great views out over the farm pond, with ducks and wild geese, to the countryside beyond. There is a large patio, with table and chairs for relaxed al fresco eating.
- It has full central heating, plus a log burning stove which is really cosy on winter evenings.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Family-sized bathroom with bath and shower
- Kitchen - dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave
- Heating - full central heating plus log burning stove (first basket of logs free, additional baskets £3.00 each)
- Large screen TV and DVD player with Freeview channels
- WiFi broadband throughout (free to use)
- Laundry - all bed linen and towels provided. In addition, there is a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer which serves all cottages on the farm.
- Pets - dogs are welcome to stay, by arrangement at time of booking. (See Guest Information for details)
Like all accommodation in the UK, the cottage is non-smoking throughout.