Pets - Dog Policy
Guests in Dairyman's Cottage, the Miller's House and the Carter's Lodge are welcome to bring their dogs to Millmoor Farm, but to ensure their safety and the safety of others, we ask the following -
- All dogs must be house-trained, and must be kept off furniture and beds. They must be well-behaved and friendly towards other dogs and people.
- While on our farm - all dogs must be kept on a lead in the farmyard and garden areas. Leads can be removed outside of these areas, but only if there are no animals in the field.
(Please note that some other farmers in the area insist that dogs are on a lead all the time they are on their land, and we ask that you respect their wishes.)
- Owners must bring everything they need for their dogs, including food, food bowls and bedding.
- A small charge of £4.00 per dog per day is made and we allow no more than 2 dogs at any one time in Dairyman's Cottage and Miller's House.
- Dogs must not be left alone in the cottages at any time unless they are in a cage.
Other pets - other pets can be brought with you by arrangement only at the time of booking.
Sorry - no pets can be brought by guests staying in either Farmhouse Wing or the Drovers Barn.