For more information on each of our cottages, please see the individual cottage links on the cottage menu.
Whilst staying in one of our cottages, you will be able to experience a real rural way of life and dip into farm life by helping feed the animals. You can also take up one of the millmoor experience breaks during lambing time. Our high standard of accommodation also offers luxury beauty treatments with Rebecca Jayne so that you can relax and unwind even more.
All the cottages are finished to a very high standard and have everything you'll need to make your stay at Millmoor Farm comfortable and easy. All bed linen, towels, central heating and electricity are included in the prices shown.
The cottages are very warm and cosy, and are all fully equipped with all the latest facilities. Please see the menu to the left for further details about each cottage.
All cottages are non-smoking throughout.
Here's what's in every cottage:
- Fully-equipped kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher and microwave oven
- Large screen TV and DVD player with Freeview channels
- Free WiFi - High Speed Fibre Optic broadband.
- Central heating (fully controllable).
- All bedroom and bathroom linen (including large bathsheet towels).
Low allergen linen is available - ask when you book.
- Laundry - there is a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer which serves all cottages on the farm.
- Cottages with log burners - first basket of logs is free. Additional baskets are £3.00 each.
- Pets - dogs are welcome to stay, by arrangement at time of booking. (See Guest Information for details)